I hope you are making plans to attend our new jam because it is going to be a lot of fun and a great opportunity to check out the new facilities. It will be a great time of fellowship, picking, singing, laughing and just having good “clean” fun. All skills levels are welcome. We are getting a “fresh” start, just like the image of the flowers that I got for my wonderful valentine. But instead of picking flowers we will picking our instruments, some slow, some fast. It is going to be a good time for all.
Because we are in a new location, I would ask that everyone be respectful of a few guidelines as we are getting started until all the “newness” gets ironed out. Also this is the first time this church has done anything like this and we want to be appreciative of their kindness.
The guidelines are pretty simple and helpful to ensure everyone has a good time.
0. Have fun and invite others.
1. No music stands are provided so, if you want one, please bring your own.
2. There are four jamming rooms reserved with these numbers: 310, 311, 322 and 323, plus a large room that is reserved for snacking or just visiting. The four rooms are big enough for both pickers and listeners.
3. No jamming in the Library (which is on the same floor).
4. If either Lee’s Summit or Blue Springs cancel classes due to bad weather the church jam will be cancelled as well.
5. There will be a CD give away each month.
6. Please continue to bring snacks as you like.
7. The guidelines will be reviewed periodically and adjustments made as the need arises provided it is approved by the church.
Thanks in advance for your consideration of these guidelines. I look forward to seeing you there!